Birthday Treat/s!

I lost two phones in less than a month - first on October 20 when my alcatel glory dispappeared in my son's minion bag and second on November 18 when my alcatel one-touch slipped in between my wallet and book on my hand.

Practically, I have to settle for budget friendly new phone i. e. an un-android phone without camera. likewise this means an inactive blogging life.

Just to have an update I am posting the un-copyrighted photos of occasions in our office.

1. This was the snack treated to us by an officemate on her birthday last October. She already served us a breakfast days earlier but she could not bear not to surprise us on her exact birthday.


Sandwhich and Ice cream - one of the things I find it difficult is to estimate how much ice cream to serve. 

I love ice cream!

this is the same treat, but on a different angle.
 2. This is the breakfast that I mentioned earlier. She was not able to correctly estimate the amount of dinuguan to prepare. We ended up not being able to serve everyone.

They usually say Puto and Dinuguan tandem is divine but for me, I just don't get it when I eat dish with anything other than rice.

this was the puto...

and dinuguan.

-end

0 comments: